About Trabolgan Self Catering Holiday Village Cork
Planning your self-catering holiday or holiday break for 2012? Looking for comfortable affordable self catering accommodation? Within an idyllic and tranquil setting beside the beach in East Cork, Trabolgan Holiday Village promises memorable yet stress free holiday breaks which are great value for money. The 140 acre holiday park venue has something for everyone - a safe and friendly environment for toddlers, a host of indoor and outdoor activities for energetic kids and teens, and great entertainment for Mums, Dads and the grandparents with lots of opportunities to relax.
Fully Equipped Self- Catering Houses, Self-Catered Apartments & Touring Caravan Park
Trabolgan has 172 Self Catering houses
, Self-catering Apartments
, a Touring Caravan Park
with 35 sites, welcoming over 100,000 overnight guests each year- so there is always something for every taste. A self-contained haven of good food, fun activities and many opportunities to relax, unwind and recharge your batteries; Trabolgan Holiday Village has all you need for what will promise to be a memorable holiday
in the natural surrounds of the East Cork Coast.
And that’s not all! As well as being fantastic value for money, overnight guests at Trabolgan Holiday Village can enjoy the following fun range of activities included in your holiday package:
- Live performances from toddlers favourite TV characters- Fireman Sam, Barney the Dinosaur, Bob the Builder & Angelina Ballerina;
- A Fantastic Indoor Water Centre that contains a Sub Tropical Wave Pool with a Super Waterslide, wave machine and toddlers pool;
- 18 hole par 3 Golf Course- set within the idyllic visual backdrop of the East Cork Coast;
- (Hole Fun Crazy Golf;
- A fantastic 10,000 sq ft Indoor Sports Complex with facilities to play Badminton, Soccer, Tennis, Basketball and Volleyball;
- Access to the Fitness Suite, Steam Room and Sauna- the perfect place to relax and refresh;
- Great FREE adventure activities for toddlers include a variety of kids adventure clubs, indoor and outdoor playgrounds with slides, tunnels, ball ponds, rope bridges, swings, slides and climbing frames
- A variety of wonderful live entertainment including Karaoke, live Music Acts and family friendly shows staged by the TeamStars- there is always something to entertain you at Trabolgan!
Also available on a pay as you go basis: Trabolgan Adventure Sports
, Go-Kart Tracks, Beauty / Relaxation Rooms, Arcade, Trampolines, Paddle-Boats and Mini-Karts.
Trabolgan is not only a great holiday destination but also welcomes Day Visitors
throughout the Season (March 30th- November 2nd 2013). We also have our very own Membership Club which offers season long access to our facilities and Entertainment programme- click here to find out more.
In the past, Trabolgan has played host to a variety of Special Interest Events such as Music Festivals, Dance Championships, Sports Tournaments & Mini Conventions to name but a few. Find out about our Special Pool Championship taking place this year- click here for more information